- Organic extra virgin olive oil from our biologic olives. His varieties are Arbequina, Blanqueta and Alfafara.
- BENIQUEIS being called one of the first land that company acquired in mid- twentieth century and as the first piece of land to be certified organic
- Subject to natural settling, it retains its aroma, taste and vitamin complexes. Cold extraction.
- The situation of our olive mill, located within our farm, allows the passage of time from collection to milling is very short (only two hours) thus preserving the olive organoleptic properties
- BENIQUEIS was awarded for best organic oil in the BioFach Exhibition 2011 held in Nuremberg (Germany). The most prestigious fair of organic products in the world.
- BENIQUEIS is available in the following formats: 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml y 5000L.
|BENIQUEIS, ECOLÓGICO||5000 ml||Plástico PET||3||ver|
|BENIQUEIS, ECOLÓGICO||1000 ml||Vidrio Transparente. Tapón No Rellenable||12||ver|
|BENIQUEIS, ECOLÓGICO||500 ml||Vidrio Oscuro. Tapón No Rellenable||12||ver|
|BENIQUEIS, ECOLÓGICO||250 ml||Vidrio Oscuro. Tapón No Rellenable||20||ver|